Tuesday, March 31, 2009

my [2nd] bday celebration

so pity...
my bday cake... -.-
so stingy de merh...
T.T





wahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





hahahahaha...





nice leh.......................
so special ah..lols..











"KANASAI HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US"









hahahahhaa...lols..






helen the hero..






lols...hao xin ni la...






u tot chopping meh...





















these are few of them....





hahahah...





thanks guys!!!





felt so warm..hahaha...

itadakimas!!!
haha...nice meals!!!!!!!!





so full eh... burrpp!!





huh?!!! still got ice-cream cake for desserts...-.-''





see their pity faces...





hahahaha....helppp me~the cake is bigger than my face T.Toh my.....eeeuwssshh...cheers!!yuekks...almost vommmmmit...
ewws....dunno wad faceee...peace!!

0 comments: