Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bintang Cafe's mee. lols..actuali it's an instant ibumie. XDDD hahaha...
that's why appearance is important to be attractive.


we're at the uni's canteen. hmm...veri diff from secondary schs..LOlsssss..

im so nerd lah. bring along the thick stupid reference books to class. >.<''' i tot we're still using textbook T.T Haihs...i didnt know that i have to print out the questions myself a day before the class start!!!
Lecturer, please forgive me for my blurrness..im still canot cope with the uni life T.T and i'm juz day dreaming when he's writting answer on the board. sH*t. kena shhooT oso. TTT.TTT
thanks darling for preparing those notes for me. T.T
SEE!!! still need him to help me. Oh no...
haihs,on the other hand i'm busying with my work after class. T.T
i'm so tired.
i think i shud get my laptop connected with the printer!!
everthg is WEBSITE now!!! T.T
have to always get updated thru online T.T
i'll try to adhere with all these technological systems!!!
[type & print]

0 comments: