Sunday, December 6, 2009

3rd day working-saturday

wooo~its 9.20am..and i just reached my office.
soOoo bored and cold...after waiting for 2hrs..im freezed..damn cold..

oh yeah! finally got laptop with me! but..sHooooT! no mouse..no online!
how i'm going to play it????

lols..i'm so proud of myself that i cud open pinball >.<'''
its almost twelve...where's my boss??

ahhh~~ a lot of tasks start coming in!! T.T
i'm so blurred and forgetful suddenly..@@
apa ini macam ah?
scan all these~ this one waiting for letters~
this pay cash..tat one credit card~
these ppl are waiting for upgrade letters..
remember to photocopy..scan..@@
and if u free check these 2 BIG files..whether all scanned into my harddisk o not. o.0''
give these receipts to them when u collect premium from them..
u know who? remember? neh~ neh~ neh~ :SSSS

oh yeah!!! its time for unch..finally...1.30pm

thanks god for blessing..ahahaha...nice lunch tho!!!

erm..i dun think so.. T.T Apple, we still have to go few places after this..
imperial->milan wedding->ahling->lee chin->pc fair
o.0""" fast makan! rushhh!!rush!!! T.T
darling~ wait for me T.T

pity my boss too...slow down man~
i'll try my best to help u babe~ :)

oh YEAH!! oh yeahHH!!!
darling!!!!!!! T.T
finally i saw u...after whole day working...
thanks for bringing me to eat ice kacang~ :D
im so HAPI!!!!! :))))))
[full of joy]

6 comments:

SomeOne said...

幸福咯有人。
有darling带她跑来跑去吃东西~

【无头氏】 said...

walao~超可爱的~

【无头氏】 said...

walao~超可爱的~

【无头氏】 said...

walao~超可爱的~

DabianTsin said...

Lols..
aloh...
very xingfu..
i'll appreciate it..
al the best ah~ SOMEONE!live ur life interestingly..lols..

DabianTsin said...

thanks wu ming...
which thg cute?lols..