Friday, December 11, 2009

sweet webcam *~

halo halo~~
actually i'm on bed dy but darling asked me to try my new webcam!
XDDDD


cute dabian darling! :)))

he used to do it with my dabian >.<''

and like this...

and....also like this...o.0'''
WA!!!!!!! full screen darling!!! XDD

this noon have lunch with darling in car~ :))
see....i got appetite eating with darling... XD

hungry~ hungry~ hunger for me.. XD

today...i'm so busy...till no time to online...
so hardly can on but i cant play with it.. T.T
see..wad a mess on my table..but i like this :P

hi~! this is my co worker..her name is grace..
normally,we're working in the office while others are agents..
walking in and out..and i'm half of it lah..
damn tired... T.T

today grace brought me bhind of my company..the food centre..cuz mouth very itchy..XD
oh yeah babe!!! so energetic again!

2 comments:

=*3lyn*= ◕‿◕ said...

i also wan~~XD
sweet couple~^^

DabianTsin said...

huahuahua..thanks.. XD