Friday, May 16, 2008

[work in G-meX]






last wed, Helen called me suddenly. She told me that AiLin needed both of us to work for her in G-meX 2 days for part time cz she's not in miri.
woOw...only few days after mother's day...
i got a 2nd part time....
1st day..Helen and i took many photos with the girls accessorries selling in there...
Lols...it were so stupid when i recalled it..
at night, AiLin suddenly phoned Helen and warned us not to talk so much cz she received a complain from her customer. -.- the customer told her that we kept talking without serving her while another salesgirl was busying serving another customer..
Helen and I were suprised >.<>

but 2nd day was better. we're very closed to Wendy. She spoke chinese while she's not a chinese. Great.lols...Helen treated both of us waffles...actualli they were peanut butter..but mayb they mistaken with chocolate peanut. it was realli disgusting..but i forced to finished it by the way Helen encouraged me to do so.Lols.. it was realli bored and the business that day not really good..its BAD...im so boring and sleepy..lols.. i met chin yong, boon chen, daniel, chin kang, and alan...

who's alan??? lols...he was my customer when i'm selling flowers during mother's day on sun. i remembered him cz he was holding a pizza and many thgs last sunday. im wrong to stand outside that night. -.- we saw and greeted each other. he talked to me and bla bla bla~~ then i kept looking at Helen for help..but she did not. and we're almost closed the shop. I pretend to pull the stalls into it... OH~~~my angel..Wendy asked me to help her sweep the flr.. then i tell him straightly...i nid to go... then he was struggling for few secs...dunno how to ask for my phone number.. haha...when he went off...wendy helen n another salesgirl(selling high heels alone upstairs) ask me who's that guy? Lols..i'm very ji dong and keep hit Helen's arm..sorry~ haha... it was a nice day...Boon chen also asked for my number... he changed a lot...became a promoter..his kou cai...oh no...i think im a mangsa of FOREVER LIVING soon.. >.<

2 comments:

Steve said...

yo..tsin working already o..
hehe..how r u?
no further study meh?
anyway nice blog
^^

Pao said...

wah..yuan lai got boy wanna kao u a? XD lols.. working sure got many interesting experience!!~ haha..