Thursday, February 19, 2009

【原本】是很开心的一天

today....shud b veri excited waiting sch break...
i'm goin a short trip to brunei!!!!!!!!!!!!
cz today is my mum's birthday!!!
gonna give her a suprise~
last nite..i packed all my thgs nicely dy..
but today this early morning... T.T
everythg not as perfect as i thought...
T.T
on the way home, i on my fon...
saw my mum's msg...
she asked me not to go ther... o.0''
i spoke to myself...n blurred..
how she knew it?????????????
muz b tat stupid wei!!!!
siennnn ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!...
ahhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!! veri2 jidong..
this was the sms we sent..
龟妈妈: Dear not need to come la if u come will very late already i will going down soon k
(2nd msg) : when ur birthday i go down k
me: hu tel u i go?
龟妈妈:i knew la no need to come k
me: i wan!
then she called me while im driving..-.-
i kept 坚持 wanna go.
she told me not to go....very dangerous blaaa33333...~
thn i said k! then cap the fon. T.T
i start cryingggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T
wuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then i jz tot of my rubik's cube is spoilt this morning...

dunno how my fren did it... >.<

she wanna buy me another 1
..but i said no nid..its not neccessary to do so..

when i reached home...>.<>

have to wait outside... T.T

didnt bring my key...

jz lying at the balcony lik a beggar... :(

then woke up study..trying forget bout those thggggggggggggggggys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

hanchion said...

The Rubiks so kelian... and u more kelian....

DabianTsin said...

lols..u pity for the rubiks cube onli gua..