Thursday, February 26, 2009

how [badluck]

oh no.....................
kinda badluck this week laaaaaaaaaaaar!!!
T.T
aiksssssssssssss...
i think that most of my frens around me oso not veri good in mood too..
hmmm...y ah???
it couldnt b so coincident gua...
mayb the num of troubles increased nowadays???????????????
o.0''
i dun wan oh..
made me so tired man~
exam's around the corner too..
im sooo3 nervous...
hav to read more to improve my eng..
and also study harder..
im owes cant ctrl myself but hav to b ctrld by the time..
hohh no....
God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im shouting for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did u hear me????????????????????
anyway...
i owes find You whn i met sumthg that im omost fade up of..
got la...when i'm hapi owes thank You oh...hahaha..
jiayou3!!!!!
cheErsssssss!!! my frens!!!!!!!!!!!!
always think futher n +vely i hope larh....~
eh,i wrote a [poem]...lols..
.
.
troubles are like rain,
when it falls to us,
we might get wet..
Jesus is like an umbrella...
try to seek for Him when it rains
but not waiting the rain to stop under a shade...

0 comments: