Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I am Sleeping Dabian~

Morning,sleep...
wake up for kokocrunch at 9am! XDD yeeeehah!!!
hmm...open bookss...
owh..i'm so sleepy..again..sleep..
ohh! it's time for lunch~ so hungry~ okay, got fish and sambal~ >.<'' eat only lah..
me:po! today u din cook?
po:aiyo,tonite go eat outside mah~
finished lunch, open book...
oh~~~~ so sleepy lah...
aRGHHH~ headache!!!!!
i slept almost whole day leh!!
book opened liao oso useless..
how i'm going to sit for mah examMMMMM?!!!!!!!!
My heavenly Father...i'm so useless... always last minute and i hate it so much!!!
please...let your holy spirit be with me! change me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T

oh well~ get to watch this The A.Team!
it's awesome movie! and it's funny! eheheee!!! prettTttty nice movie~
you gotta watch it! *2 thumbs up* heart it!!!!!!!!
Go! go! Hannibal!

huh..i've been wasted my half holidays.
it's not too late to make it worthy!
hHHmm...tomolo morning planned to help po.
after kokocrunch! XD i hope she wont break my heart :/
after that i think i can study..:)))
God, please help me! lemme use my half holidays widely..please...

2 comments:

william chong said...

Later bcome pig baru tahu....lols^^

DabianTsin said...

you wan me fat mah not meh?~ then i eat and sleep sure can reach ur target. :P