Tuesday, June 15, 2010

still no kokocrunch

haihs..sob sobb..
tml again have to wake up at noon for lunch?
T.T
what a stupid prince i had..!! but he's cute in other ways~ :))
sigh, i dun wan to act animore since he didnt tend to understand me.
T.T i act dao so obvious le eh. i want kokocrunch!!
duh, act dao myself so tired. i think i shud be direct loh. 'eh,buy me kokocrunch like that?'
pitynya..not romantic at all. T.T

when i'm sick, u ask me eat medi.
I dont want!! you said, aiyoh, must eat lah. bla bla bla..
at last, u didnt force me to eat oso leh. said so much.
why you wont force me to eat leh since u think i muz eat?

haihs, i owes lying that i hav gastric everynite last time
it's because i want u to acc me.
everytime i act SOooooooooo pity and suffering, i hope you can act to me that u're caring to me.
but sometimes really often i act so obvious and no return. aihss...
i dy act dao old liao..
wan explode liao..dunno wan say u stupid ah or u're mature. =.=''
i juz be a strong gal then.
i dun need your protection anymore bcz it's nth to me. it's juz a word.
stupid!!!!! it sounds reali my fault agn.
I dont care! i dont care!

0 comments: