Thursday, October 13, 2011

mummy came from Brunei for 2days only. Really missed her and hope she will not leaving me agn ='(
anyway, i've lots of fun and busy shopping with mummy! <3 
i've longing for shopping for decades of time and thanks mummy bought me lotsa things that i wonder for so long. *touched*

thanks for giving me things that i want since u have not much money for now. 
what i've done with her:
me so like this one!!!!! =) thanks mummy, forced me to buy this even though i keep refusing to take this~ 

 a nice smile from mummy. i asked her to smile brighter, looks younger! she believed, thats why she's pretty~ :P
mummy very patient, obedient, loving, generous. i must take mummy as my model!

playing with nail manicure >.<'''' take some tools and french nail colours from mummy she has bought from parkson. kinda expensive yo~ >.<

mummy intro! 日本拌饭料! niceeeeeeeeeeeee!
must go buy one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST BUY!

mummy bought me these...so touched... T.T 
im craving for shopping almost 2 years :'(



words from mummy~

testimonials note book. i shud tranfer to here and stop using the cimb notebook XD

p/s:

thanks God, for your wonderful blessings..ur even greater blessing to me. T.T
thanks God for mummy's life changed, and turned into christian :')
thanks God for my piano ministry in youth! *that i've been waiting for 5-7years*
thanks God that You gave me confident enough to break my record in singing class today! :D
GOD, thanks for Your LOVE <3

AMEN! <3

0 comments: