Thursday, July 2, 2009

stpm T.T

argh...my last post of tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!so tired man~accumulated too many posts dy..n posted up at once..reali 'kik'~ -.- i wan pengsan liao....
recently,im preparing a habit to study..hope that i can turn into study mode cz my exam is comin reali2 soon...its still far away bout 4 months lik tat...but if i didnt start now i couldnt finis my booooooooookS!!! 4subjects onli..n those materials are making me goin insane!!!stupid~

my history...as thick as my ruler~ T.T

side view..

lols..Lopeng Tengah oso can 上报呐!!!哈哈哈。。。
saw me?saw me?lolssssssssssss.....this colour effect veri seram lah..lols...

oh no..its reali late dy now..guess wad time i started to blog?huh...10pm+...
till now...12.56am..oh no babe~!! i told myself i muz post up all tonite!!!!!
so i have to be responsible for my 'fishing' activity in class......... T.T
*sure get scolded* helen....dun blame me...u noe what i did tonite..haha..is for u to view oso...

2 comments:

william chong said...

wah!! u guys get 1st prize ah?? y at newspaper de?^^

DabianTsin said...

my class devided into 3 groups..
mine 2nd...haha..cz they launched this activity mah..so very ngam we tok pic then teacher oso capture this scene loh..