Thursday, May 7, 2009

muet speaking test


吼吼吼~~~~~~~~~我看破了啦~!很紧张の!!!最讨厌了~
今天,考英文speaking。。。没念十号的人应该不知道是什么东东吧。。
muet stands for Malaysian University English Test..
require 4 papers. listening, reading, writing & speaking.
its not the english tests tat we always took during our secondary school.. >.<
reading still da same la..all objectives...it's better for me..
writing,also not a big problem bcz no1 knew wad i wrote ma..mistakes also not paise..haha..
listening...oh my gudnes!!!!!!!!!!!!! u noe wad.. T.T it's lik listening the radio n answer the questions given..walao eh..actuali onli obj ba..but startin frm last yr..got subj la!! T.T


by the way..during exams in sch, there's no prob frm me to listen..BUT! during the test last 2 weeks.. T.T i canot heard some part..i sat at the last row.. T.T n the volume turned max dy..

my tears...lols...not patient to come out..

well, b4 the test tat day..im the most calm person compare to my clsmates..whonoes..i'm the 1 who cry la.. -.- so paise..i tot i cud jz simply maintain my standard as usual for this exam..hu noes..stupid radio....i'm so worried that i couldnt get even a band3.... God bless pls...


2 weeks after..today is my last paper ..speaking test..it's divided into task A & B. task A is individual speaking while B is discussion among 4 group members.. so i cant conquer my fear for task A. as u guys knew tat i'm so timid..n nt confidents at all..then i couldnt do well..nvm la..but i lik task B..cz we all hav the oppurtunities to speak out n i'm not afraid of it.mayb this task can cover up my task A's marks.


i found out tat i love speaking soOOOo much..but then i'm jz lack of practices..
i think mayb i'll take an english course earlier in case i'll resit for my muet agn...
but..since my muet test is finished..
i'm so released and start to focus for my sem le...buaiiiii~

0 comments: