Wednesday, May 6, 2009

upgrade driving skills..

lolsss? u noe wads happening?
well..i've reached the top of the mountain dy..
phiewwww~~~

mummmy!~~~help me!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T
i canot laaa~~ traffic jam along the mountain!!
my legs n hands are shivering!!!!
but now~
nth can challenge me!!lols...
since i can survive on the mountain traffic jam..
hiak2~~ gimme an awards liao lohh...
hahahaha.....


waa!!!!!!serious?!!!
got cert n flowerss~hahahah...thank you2~
so fast got fans le... XDD
so hapi.... :') hhahahahahah...jealous leh..
cumon!!!challenge urself..for registration pls inform o16-864-''4''0
hahahahahahaha...
well... it it my clothes clips design competition la..
i missed the prize presentation this noon.. T.T
these are my awards..
gd eh...luckily i got a cert hping said..used in resume..
if trophy, -.- my goshh.....
let flies c ah... can throw dy... XD~


wahahhahaa...im late to fetch my friends bak frm sch..
this's wad hping recorded when i'm driving pass thru the other lane.
watching how the cars jammed there lik me jz now..
hahahhahaha....turn off speaker ya~ XDDDD....

0 comments: