Tuesday, May 5, 2009

God, im reali tired...

i were very upset n desperated these few weeks...
and i'm almost lost my faith to you, GOd...
please forgive me tat i ever blaming...
i noe sumthg is trying to take me away frm u..


i were being tempted to b lonely...
my frens leaving me 1 by another..
hence,my fren circle is getting smaller n smaller...
it makes me lonely n struggling alone..


i'm pretty stress of it...
n yet...my exam is cuming..
since i didnt seek for God,
nobody noes wads goin on...
so im greatly pressured...
till now...
i'm still refused to seek God..
bcz i failed His test during my muet exam..



i'm lost...



i'm tired with hw im living...
there're many WHY in my life..
my road is full of rocks...
LIFE IS NOT EASY
i dunno hw i've passed them throughout these years..
i wish i cud lik my friends....
wad i've went thru, wad i've faced, wad had happened to me..
are totally opposite to wad my friends have faced in their lifes...
our life are jz lik in the mirror...


well...
it reminds me that..wad God has done to me are out of my mind...
He's trying to strengthen me up spiritually...
but its tough...tough...
so i'm dying for it right now!!!
i noe God will not throwing rocks which are bigger than my road..

thanks GOd...


i feel better now..
hahahahahahahahahaha...
i jz wanna remind myself that God loves me
I shud love Him more than others..





6 comments:

william chong said...

Glad to knew that u never give up god when u facing some problem. ^^ jia you! jia you!

Anonymous said...

【考验】加油!别被考验打败!每个人都有不同的使命和必须度过的考验,别气馁!不一定每件事都要做的很完美,有尽力了,就已足够,传到桥头自然直,慢慢体会【考验】,帮助成长。

DabianTsin said...

william,

lols...
thanks...
i willl!!!!!!!!!!

DabianTsin said...

对啊~桥,每次自然就变直了。。
想不通。。
可能只是那个【过程】很难熬吧。。T.T
好吧~我开窍了!!
哈哈。。。
God loves me!

Anonymous said...

Have faith to God, for He is the one who creates u and gives u eternal freedom and happiness.. and true friends never leave you, find out who is it.. May God bless you..

DabianTsin said...

hvn meet dao gua..